Day 23: Eight things you didn’t know about me
1. I don’t care for chocolate. I’ll eat it but it’s not my favorite.
2. I prefer having a few very close friends to having a ton of acquaintances.
3. My husband and I met online and later found out we went to the same high school and even knew some of the same people.
4. I’m scared to drive in the dark because other people’s headlights throw my depth perception off.
5. I prefer my pancakes to be covered in butter and sugar, not syrup.
6. Almost every day I wish that I was expecting a baby/had a baby.
7. I didn’t eat red M&M’s until after I married Andy and he convinced me that they weren’t poison.
8. I don’t like watching pair’s ice skating because I’m deathly afraid that someone’s going to get their ear sliced off by a skate, yet I’d like to put my little boy (if I had one) in hockey because I think it’s super cute.
What’s something I don’t know about you?
30 Days Hath November via So Fawned
Day 01: A self-portrait.
Day 02: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: Three years ago today.
Day 06: A book I’m reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: The last item I purchased.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: What I love about my job.
Day 11: Something I’ve been craving.
Day 12: Three blogs I can’t get enough of.
Day 13: Something I’m proud of.
Day 14: A favorite movie.
Day 15: Some style inspiration for the season.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: A silly self-portrait.
Day 20: A childhood anecdote.
Day 21: Something I could never tire of.
Day 22: Some place I’ve traveled.
Day 23: Eight things you didn’t know about me.
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I’m looking forward to.
Day 27: Myself, one year ago.
Day 28: A skill I’d like to learn.
Day 29: Some place I’d like to visit.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.