1. We have not seen the Hunger Games yet. Truthfully, I have been reluctant to see it, for fear that it would ruin the books for me. (Much the same way that Kristin Stewart ruined a previous three-book series I read.)
2. I hate shrimp in every form. It disgusts me and the texture makes me gag. I love most other seafood.
3. I am purposefully not taking very good care of a peace lily that was gifted to me, because I secretly want it to die. Shame! I know! But those things get so big and I don’t want a ginormous house plant. Does anyone want my peace lily?
4. I haven’t worked out in three weeks and I scold myself daily about it- but still have yet to get back in to the swing of things. Laziness sucks.
5. I have passed out at the ‘lady’ doctor’s office twice and once woke up with some other ladies’ husband fanning me. Embarrassing much?