In July I…
I told you some things I’m afraid of
Make a cute summer door hanger for a friend
Showed you the updates on our bathroom remodel and added polka dots to it!
Met the author of Divergent and Insurgent at my first ever author signing
Gave my tips for surviving a job you didn’t care for
and finally, we saw buffalo!!
My July goals were…
- Finish my California mini scrapbook- It’s not finished but I did make great headway.
- Organize my new bookshelves- done!
- Do Pilates three times a week- Ummm, no. Darn those lazy summer days!
- Finish the Salad Challenge– done! I’ll post the last few salads and the round up soon.
- See some fireworks- done! We saw fireworks on the 19th up in Hyde Park and saw some more at the Pioneer Days Rodeo on the 24th.