Good morning! I’m feeling a little better today, but have some persistent pain and tightness in my left shoulder and up the side of my neck. Sleeping is tricky right now. I always wake up hurting. I’m still trying to find the best ways to help myself and hopefully will keep getting more relief with every day.
Andy’s birthday is on Wednesday so I’m going to try to do a little birthday shopping today. Does anyone else think that guys are hard to buy for? I guess it depends on the guy, but this one is very hard to buy for. I’ve got a couple of things on order but they might not get here in time. If they don’t, I’ll have to save them for Christmas.
Anyway, I didn’t take any pictures except for the ones for the October Photo Challenge. I haven’t much felt like it and we haven’t been doing much anyway. I wanted to point you to a few things that I’ve read and liked this week though. I know some people like links and others do. Typically I skip right over them- but lately, I’ve been reading them and have actually found some really great stuff.
- I’m thinking we will eventually have to make one of these for our bed
- 10 best typography apps
- Thinking of making a Blurb Book about our trip to Alaska and our trip to California
- Interesting thoughts on marriage
- Maegan’s got me dreaming of a lakeside house now
- Last week was Banned Books Week. Want to see which books have been challenged the most by year? Will you be surprised?