1. ONeill Chantal Sundress from Buckle– Just bought this and I love it. It is so comfortable and the perfect length!
2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask– My hair has been so dry. I thought it would get better once winter was over, but no such luck. I finally tried this deep conditioning treatment from Neutrogena and it was like magic! No more static fly-aways. Yay!
3. Illume Scent Diffusers– I have Bella by Illume which I bought at Home Goods. These are the best diffusers. They last so long and the scent reaches the entire room. I prefer diffusers to candles these days.
4. Hibiscus Mint Iced Tea– We’ve been making batches of this with the mint from our yard. It is the perfect refreshing summer drink! You can find recipes for it all over the internet but Martha Stewart has a good version.
5. oGorgeous Bowtie Pilates Mat Sling– I told you how much I love Blogilates. Well, I also love their mat sling. My old elastic one was stretched and worn out. This new one is made with leather and velcro and it’s super cute! My mat no longer slides out of the sling while I’m walking!